Picture of Will Hunt
Certificate Issues...
by Will Hunt - Tuesday, 8 May 2012, 04:06 PM

Now that i'm nearing the end of the online component of the 50-hour TEFL course, I have a few questions about the issuing of the certificate. Basically, I signed up for the 120-hour course comprised of the weekend, online TEFL, grammar and video sections. I've completed the classroom section, and as I say, am nearing the end of the 50-hour online TEFL. Will I need to complete the grammar section before I can receive my certificate? If not, will there be any mention of the grammar section on my certificate? Will the classroom component feature on my certificate? Any info would be much appreciated.

Will Hunt.

Picture of Nathan Metcalf
Re: Certificate Issues...
by Nathan Metcalf - Saturday, 1 September 2012, 01:12 PM

Will,

I think you get a seperate certificate when you pass each individual course. I have just completed my grammar course and my certificate for this will be with me in 2 weeks.

I read on here that you can ask for a certificate with all the courses and hours you have completed once you have finished all the courses you have paid for but i believe this costs £10 to do. Only going of what i read on another forum.

Hope this helps.

Nathan

Skip Teacher's Pack

Teacher's Pack

Teacher's Pack £25