Picture of NEIL RIDDELL
New TEFL graduate!
by NEIL RIDDELL - Tuesday, 11 May 2010, 01:05 PM

Hi folks, just got my 50-hour TEFL Certificate in the post and I want the Contacts Directory! Also to say how glad I am to have completed the course as well as the 20-hour weekend course in Inverness last year - and just last week I completed the Grammar online course so I'm avidly awaiting that Certificate too.
Well my plan is to do the CELTA soon in Scotland then I'm aiming to go to Barcelona after the summer. I would then really love to go to Latin America as it seems such a vibrant continent, so any pointers from anyone or banter will be treasured!
All the best
Neil

NULL
Re: New TEFL graduate!
by Louise Derbyshire - Friday, 11 June 2010, 09:24 PM

Im off to Mexico City in Dec my partner already has a job which starts in Sept but he has been a teacher here for 10 years.  Have you started looking around and seeing whats out there.  Im scared I dont know where to start I suppose its all about contacts .  My boyfriend is going to look for me when he gets there and Im going to go after christmas.  I have heard that they like to interview you face to face in places like Mexico so this may be a problem!

Let me know how your getting on x

Lou

Skip Teacher's Pack

Teacher's Pack

Teacher's Pack £25