Picture of Thomas Kerr
Hello from from one of our trainees!
by Thomas Kerr - Tuesday, 9 August 2011, 01:19 PM

Hi everyone,

I got this email from a trainee who finished our TEFL course a while back. She very kindly gave permission to post her email:

Hi Tim
I Hope you are well, I'm not sure if you remember me and its been a long time, so I'm very sorry for such a late reply. After finishing the 50 hour course, I moved straight to Spain in May and started teaching. I'm in a small village just north of Barcelona its called Santa Maria de Palautordera...VERY SMALL! But I LOVE the school I'm teaching in and I absolutely love teaching. It’s a private school and I'm teaching all age groups from 3year old to 50 year olds and amazed I love the teenagers the best!! The first two weeks, where I was thrown in at the deep end and teaching on my own straight away was terrifying but after the first two weeks of hell...I really love it! It’s the best job I have ever had and for the first time in my life I have been able to say I love my job!! I was only covering a maternity leave for 3 months but they have asked me to come back in September so I have signed a year contract, so just back for the summer holidays and then back for the start of term in September.
Thanks again for your help and apologies again for such a late reply.
Kind regards
Ruth

Skip Teacher's Pack

Teacher's Pack

Teacher's Pack £25