Picture of jamie horton
Coping with the whole course
by jamie horton - Saturday, 27 August 2011, 05:17 PM

Has anyone else found this incredibly eye opening?  How did I ever manage at school?  In fact how do I cope on an every day basis!

Almost finished Grammar course and looking to the video next.  Have just over two weeks to complete 50 hour online too.  Things have been incredibly busy and now I have so much to complete in so short a time period.  All that on top of questionning how I say things and what I say is starting to frazzle me a little.

Any words of encouragement? Guidance? Support and Advice?

Oh - and the fact that I can't spell is causing me no end of bother as the computer spits my answers back at me and tells me that they're wrong.

Picture of Amanda Neimer
Re: Coping with the whole course
by Amanda Neimer - Tuesday, 30 August 2011, 12:10 PM

I would advise not to look at the whole picture, otherwise you'll be completely overwhelmed. Don't panic, and remember to take advantage of your online tutor.

As for spelling use spell check!

Picture of billie hoar
Re: Coping with the whole course
by billie hoar - Tuesday, 6 September 2011, 05:43 PM

Hello,

I have been away for 6 weeks this summer and i did my weekend course wayy back in February- it's gone so fast! I started with my 50 hour, did about 2 assignments and then started on the grammar, and video. I now finish my course TODAY! (Scary) so i have rushed to re do the last few bits! It did take longer than i expected and it was a lot more work than expected but i can tell you it is the greatest feeling knowing you have worked so hard for what you want to do! I did English Language A Level and can openly say I didn't learn half of this stuff!! You will be fine- just keep cracking on with it !

Skip Teacher's Pack

Teacher's Pack

Teacher's Pack £25