Picture of abbie simpson
unit 4 help still lost :(
by abbie simpson - Monday, 6 February 2012, 06:49 PM

hi, iv been stuck at this for ages and still feel lost! would some be able to give me some help advice.

Unit 4 Assignment

How would you organise the following activities? Include what visual aids, seating arrangements, and instructions you would use and the reasons why. (Max 100 words for each)

1. A lead-in to a presentation for the present perfect to talk about a past experience, but we don’t refer to when that past experience occurred. For example, I have visited Italy, I have been to Disneyland, I have seen the Eiffel Tower etc. (5 marks)

2. A controlled practice to practise the 2nd conditional, matching two halves of a sentence. (5 marks)

3. A free practice/production activity to practise past simple, a chain story where you set the scene of the story and with a prompt card (a word/picture) you must continue the story. The last student must finish the story.(5 marks)

Picture of Pam Donald
Re: unit 4 help still lost :(
by Pam Donald - Wednesday, 29 February 2012, 09:58 PM

If you haven't already, download the course book. Most of what you need is in Unit 4 of the document and you have the extra benefit of having it to refer to for the rest of the course and the rest of your career!

Fingers crossed that you have gotten over this hurdle and are making good progress by now :)

Skip Teacher's Pack

Teacher's Pack

Teacher's Pack £25